At Hatboro Medical Associates, our nutritional consultations involve building a detailed profile of your lifestyle, eating habits, medical history, and any concerns you may have about your health.
With this profile, we can work with patients to form an eating plan that suits their needs and lifestyle. We’ll help you identify and avoid unnecessary or harmful foods so you can enjoy an abundance of wonderful food that makes you feel good in body and in mind. You will also be advised on which vitamin and mineral supplements will help provide you with complete nutrition.
You will walk away with a personalized plan of action knowing exactly what you need to do next.
What are the potential benefits of nutrition counseling?
- An increased sense of well-being and vitality
- Enhanced resilience of mind and body
- Feeling empowered to care for your own health, using food as medicine
- Mindfulness about hunger and satiety
- Increased ease with meal planning and food preparation
- Becoming better able to sustain a healthy lifestyle