Laura L. Jennings, MHS, PA-C, BSW graduated from Drexel University, Philadelphia PA Medicine with a Master’s of Health Science in Physician Assistant Studies. She has worked in family practice since graduation and joined Hatboro Medical Associates in 2021.
She is NCCPA certified and takes special interest in preventive healthcare for all ages. Laura’s accomplishments include the following awards:
- CPUP Provider of the Year (September 2016)
- First in Press Ganey scores across the division of all providers/entities for 2015-2016
- Drexel University’s College of Nursing and Health Professions’ Community Service
- Nathaniel Alston Student Achievement Award, PSPA (September 2013)
LGBT Student Fellowship; LBGT PA Caucus (May 2013)
- HRC (Human Rights Campaign) Diversity Leader Award (May 2012) & Diversity Committee Award (May 2011)